C21U's own Jeonghyun (Jonna) Lee recently joined colleagues with Times Higher Education on a discussion of the strengths and limitations of digital assessment and how it can best be used in higher education.
Digital assessments are becoming central to higher education as part of a wider digital transformation. This presents an opportunity for institutions to ask how digital assessments can improve students’ education and to make smart decisions ensuring digital assessments respond to rapidly changing technological developments.
Four panellists from institutions in the UK and US discuss:
- When is digital assessment the right choice?
- Good digital assessment design
- How to ensure access and inclusivity in digital assessment
- Managing the risk of academic misconduct
- How can educators remain agile and responsive to developments in technology and AI?